Shelter, Inc. is looking for families who can open their hearts and their homes to infants, preschoolers, school -age children and adolescents who have been displaced from their parents, families and homes due to abuse, neglect or family crisis. These children and adolescents may likely come from a problematic environment and need the support of loving, caring and concerned adults who are willing to get involved in creating new opportunities and a safe, secure home. Shelter, Inc. licenses all our foster families and provides training and support from our staff social workers.
For more information on becoming a foster family, please:
- Contact our Licensing Specialist at 847.590.6190, x35
- View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Download our Foster Care Program Brochure
- Email Shelter, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our online Information Request Form