Shelter, Inc. provides community based, emergency and longer-term housing for children and adolescents who are abused, neglected, dependent or in need of supervision.
Since 1975, Shelter, Inc. has provided the emotional and physical care, programs and services that these children need to build safer, healthier and brighter futures.
Shelter, Inc. is:
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation
- Accredited by Healthy Families America
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- A non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation
- Governed by a Board of Directors
- Supported by funds from Elk Grove, Hanover, Palatine, Schaumburg, Vernon and Wheeling townships; United Way, local municipalities, corporations, foundations, private donations, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services and the Illinois Department of Human Services.
Shelter, Inc.'s Community Education Program proudly presents this FREE seminar hat will focus on the social and emotional needs of children and adolescents with autism, as well as effective therapeutic interventions for both the child and the family
"Social Emotional Needs of the Child/Adolescent with ASD and their Families: Effective Interventions"
Friday, January 23rd
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
27th Annual Charity Ball
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
2014 Honorary Chairs:
Alisa and Rick HeidnerRead more...
There are so many needs during the holidays and all year long for the children and adolescents in our programs.
You support is appreciated beyond words....
Charity Ball Raffle
Winters Golden Touch Annual Charity Ball
Tickets are $100 each
Win the live auction prize of your dreams!